Why having a party in the garden is not a good idea:
Here's a few reasons why your garden isn't that attractive after all:
- Stings and bites cause tears.
- Sitting in the sun for up to two hours is
- If it rains you have a LOT of
rearranging to do.
(Hint: We live in the UK where rain is the norm. The met office say the North West gets about 200 wet days a year. You just have to guess which of the days it won't rain.)
- Wind is nobody's friend at a party.
- My equipment is powered by electricity, which means running an extension cable form indoors. This causes a whole bunch of hazards in itself.