Kids birthday party budget tracker

Kids birthday party budget planning

Kids birthday partyA birthday is one of the most important things in a child’s life and a party is a fabulous way to celebrate this great event. As parents, we are driven to provide the best we can for our child(ren), but at what cost — literally?

Birthday parties can rip a hole in your pocket if you don’t watch out. The best place to start when you are planning a party is use a kids birthday party budget tracker — and stick to it! Parties are great fun and provide fantastic memories for our children, but they will most likely not remember the (possibly HUGE) amount of money you have spent on it…

Working as professional children’s entertainers we see the whole spectrum of parties — from those that are done on a shoestring to those that have full murals printed out of their child’s favourite TV characters…

We advise parents who choose to book a children’s entertainer that the children will be engaging with their entertainer for about 90% of the time and the other 10% they will spend eating their party food. Keep this in mind when planning the venue, decorations and other add-ons.

The truth is, kids remember the experience, having fun with their friends, playing, laughing and maybe the cake they so desperately wanted. When planning your party, think of what things are more likely to stick in your child’s memory and spend your money on those things.

In closing I’d like to share this last tip with you… why not make the decorations and other party bits with your child? This will not only save you money but will also add to the memories that your child will treasure from their birthday and party experience.

Have fun planning your party with your child and may it be some of the best memories you share with them in future.

Download our free kids birthday Party Budget Tracker:

free download button

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.