2016 has ended and what a fun-packed year we have had at Magic 4 Children. We thought it would be fun to pull out some of the stats of children’s entertainment with a Review of the Year 2016! It made us exhausted just looking at them!
During 2016, the total number of shows we have performed is 302, of which 250 were birthday parties! That’s 250 times we’ve sung Happy Birthday and 250 times we’ve danced “Gangnam Style”! (We’re even better at it than Ed Balls!)
That means that…
- We have entertained approximately 7550 children.
- We have driven 15100 miles. (That’s even more than the Proclaimers!)
- And we have provided 519 hours of entertainment.
On top of that …
- We have twisted 3185 balloon animals.
- We have eaten approximately 500 party rings.
- We have witnessed an estimate of 1375 candles blown out at parties! That’s a lot of puff!
Amongst all this, there has been some very special, stand-out moments…
- Doodle entertained at a Halloween party for children with hearing difficulties and the whole show was “signed”. Definitely a first for us and a really special occasion to be a part of.
- Charlotte, a little girl with cerebral palsy, won her first ever medal for disco dancing at Adam’s 4th birthday party.
- And it’s always a great moment when the tiniest tot at the party comes out with the biggest dance moves in the disco dancing competition! 🙂
We truly love what we do and we are honoured to be a part of so many families’ special occasions. We’d like to take this opportunity to extend our season’s greetings (although a bit belatedly) to you and your family and wish you all the very best for 2017. We are looking forward to having lots more fun with you at hundreds of parties this new year.