Important stuff that ensures a successful presentation
Please make sure you have read these terms and conditions before confirming your educational presentation by Magic 4 Children.
- Fees and how to pay
- Babies and toddlers
- Space needed
- Outdoor locations
- Venues and documents they need
By clicking on the presentation confirmation link in the confirmation email sent to you, you are confirming you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions listed below..
The fee is payable immediately after the performance. Payment via cash or cheque is acceptable with cheques made payable as stipulated in your confirmation email. It is suggested that payment is prepared in advance and the correct amount placed in an envelope as your entertainer does not carry change.
Payment can also be made via Bank Transfer before or on the day.
An invoice will be sent to you shortly after your confirmation email. Bank details will be included on the invoice.
In the event of a cancellation the following conditions apply.
1) Provided the performance is rebooked for another date within 60 days, convenient to both parties, no cancellation fee will be payable.
2) Should the performance be cancelled by the booker within fourteen days of the engagement date the full fee, less estimated travel cost, will be payable.
3) Should the performance be cancelled by the booker at any time from initial booking, a £45 admin fee will be charged.
4) Under no circumstances will alterations or cancellations be accepted on the telephone answering service.
Babies and toddlers
Babies and toddlers need to be in the care of staff during the presentation please.
The program is a structured presentation with some music, magic and fun directed at the age group of the children. Little ones find all the colour and activity very interesting and it is tempting to wander up onto the presentation area.
The presentation area is tightly managed by your entertainer as it has dangers such as cables, heavy equipment such as speakers, sensitive electrical equipment as well as props some of which are spring loaded and that can misfire if dropped. Your entertainer is experienced in keeping boundaries so that children can enjoy the show is safety however little ones wandering onto the performance area are difficult to manage and your entertainer may need to stop the show to ask to remove a baby or toddler.
1) The performance will be held indoors and to a minimum of 12 children
2) No food or drinks are to be served to the children during presentation. They need both hands to participate fully. This also prevents spills and mess.
The presentation requires an area of 1 x 2 meters for equipment and a plug socket nearby
PLEASE NOTE: this presentation is not suitable for outdoor performances.
Venue and documents
The address you provide is the address the entertainer will go to. If there is an error in the address you supply, your entertainer could be late or not arrive at all. Please make sure the address is correct at the time of confirmation.
All our entertainer have public liability insurance and are DBS checked. All equipment have been PAT tested. All documentation can be viewed here:
Should you a risk assessment, please let me know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography and filming
This is your educational setting, feel free to photograph and or film any part of the show for your records. Please do not post the film or photographs online without asking Magic 4 Children.
I hope these tips help to make your event the best it can be.